- 4 (1 1/4-pound) lobsters, cooked
- 2 cups crushed reduced-fat round buttery crackers (such as Ritz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 38mins
Remove the meat from the cooked lobster tail and claws; chop meat. Set lobster tail shells aside. Combine the lobster, crackers, and the next 5 ingredients (crackers through Worcestershire sauce) in a large bowl. Divide the lobster mixture evenly among tail shells. Broil the stuffed lobster tails 8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
Note: You can also use 6 frozen lobster tails, cooked, for this recipe, reserving just 4 of the tails to stuff.