Paleo (sort-of) Pizzookie
This is a low sugar, gluten free recipe, but I use butter instead of grapeseed oil. You choose which you want to use.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour (I use meal)
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (I use butter)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips.
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
2. Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry
4. put into ramekin and bake at 350 degrees, just until it starts to cook on the outside. It should still be gooey on the inside. I serve it with coconut milk vanilla ice cream, you can use whatever type ice cream you like!