Broccoli Salad with Walnuts and Raisins
Bobby Deen shared his delicious broccoli salad today on the show. Perfect as a side - or a meal on it's own.
- 1/2 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Lb head broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 1/2 Cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Tspn freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 Cup golden raisins
- 1/4 Cup chopped scallions (white and light green parts)
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Have ready a bowl of ice water.
Drop broccoli in boiling water and cook until crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove broccoli. Transfer it immediately to the ice water to stop the cooking. Drain well and place the broccoli in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper. Spoon over the broccoli and stir to combine. Stir in the walnuts, raisins, and scallions and serve.
You'll also love
- Herb Stuffed Pork Loins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard Glazed Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Partridgeberry Relish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken soup with Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Bread Stuffing with Baby... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli - Roasted 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Swirl Raisin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)