- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbl. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbl. honey
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 heads Belgian endive, cut into large pieces
- 5 cups baby arugula
- 1 small bunch chives, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the walnuts, melted butter, brown sugar, cumin, paprika, cayenne and 1/4 tsp. salt in a medium bowl; toss, then spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the nuts are golden, about 10 minutes. Stir, then set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, make the dressing: Whisk the yogurt, lemon juice, honey, rice vinegar and a pinch each of salt and black pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
Trim the tops and bottoms of the grapefruits, then use a paring knife to remove the peel and white pith. Cut between the membranes to release the segments into a large bowl.
Add the spiced walnuts, celery, endive, arugula and chives to the bowl with the grapefruit. Add the yogurt dressing, season with salt and pepper and toss.
You'll also love
- Skinny Breakfast Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kale and Brown Rice Gratin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Cod with Pine Nuts,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Meatloaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Milk Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Lemon Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Frittata with Spinach,... 0/5 (0 Votes)