Cranberry Supreme Salad
- 1 3 Ounce Package Raspberry Flavored Gelatin
- 2 Cups Water, Divided
- 1 16 Ounce Can Whole Cranberry Sauce
- 1 3 Ounce Package Lemon Flavored Gelatin
- 1 3 Ounce Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 8 Ounce Can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
Dissolve the raspberry gelatin in one cup of boiling water; stir in the cranberry sauce. Pour into the bottom of a 1½ quart (6 cup) round mold. Chill until partially set. Dissolve the lemon gelatin in the remaining 1 cup of boiling water; set aside. Beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Gradually add the lemon gelatin mixture. Stir in the pineapple. Chill until partially set. Whip the whipping cream. Fold the whipped cream into the lemon gelatin mixture. Add marshmallows. Spread the lemon mixture on top of the cranberry mixture. Chill until set.
Makes 12 Servings.