- 1 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded, peeled cucumber
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 5 whole pita breads, warmed
- 1 medium tomato,chopped
- 1 can ( 2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Combine salad dressing and cucumber in a small bowl, set aside. Cook beef in oil in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
Layer half of each pita with steak, olives, tomato, onion, cheese, lettuce and dressing mixture. Fold each pita over filling. Secure with toothpicks.