Baked: Scone: Orange Apricot Scone
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 3 whole omega-3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpats.
In a bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well.
In a blender, combine the oil, honey, eggs, apricots, orange juice and orange zest. Process smooth.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well to thoroughly combine.
Drop batter 1/4 cup at a time onto the baking sheets.
Bake 16–17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool the scones on the sheets for 30 minutes. Serve.
You'll also love
- Dutch Oven Apple Strudel Pull... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Darrell's Famous Apple Pie 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Anise, Orange, And Pignoli Biscotti 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Apricot Stuffed... 5/5 (2 Votes)