Chicken Divan (Quick)
- 1 Pkg frozen cut broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 oz. (1/2 c.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Grease 12 X 8-in (2 quart) baking dish. Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Arrange broccoli in greased baking dish. Layer chicken over broccoli. In small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice, mix well. Spread over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle over top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes.