Tenderloin - Herb Seared Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lbs pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. 3 or 4 days before (or at least 24-hrs), put oil and garlic in a small jar.
2.Cover and let "infuse" at room temperature.
3. Combine finely chopped herbs with salt & pepper on a platter.
4. Rub tenderloin down with garlic-infused oil.
5. Roll tenderloin in herb mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
7. Pre-heat oven to 400°.
8. Heat 2 T of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
9. Sear tenderloin on all sides until golden brown.
10.Move to a baking dish.
11.Cook in oven 10-15 minutes