Pasta: Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and tomatoes.
Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder with mixer until well blended;
stir in 2 Tbsp. basil.
Mix half with the chicken mixture.
SPREAD half the remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish;
cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice.
Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and mozzarella; cover.
BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining basil.
Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
You'll also love
- Paleo Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Bake 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Crab Enchiladas with Tomatillo... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp in Green Sauce over... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cacio e Pepe with bacon (Zucchini... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Italian Pasta Salad with Chicken,... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)