Chicken - Fried Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Rate this recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning, amount of seasoning is a personal preference
1. deep fry chicken wings until done.
2. place cooked wings in brown paper bag, or glass bowl, sprinkle on lemon pepper.
Make sure to do this when wings are hot out of deep fryer.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cheese Manicotti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Ginger Bread Pudding 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rice-Lime and Cilantro 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spanish Beef Stew 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Brown-Sugar Barbecue or Honey... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tartly Frosted Lemon Squares 5/5 (2 Votes)