Chinese Stirfry Beef
Great flavor! See chicken recipe on page 41 of sizzling stirfry cook book.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 4 3/4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Stir Fry:
- 1 pound sirloin steak, sliced in strips
- 1 bag of fresh mixed vegetables
- 14 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
1. Mix together marinade ingredients and pour on meet in a plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 min.
2. Mix sauce ingredients together, except for cornstarch.
3. Heat oil in wok until hot. Stirfry beef and onion until meat is cooked. Then place beef in a bowl and set aside.
4. Wipeout walk, and 1/4 cup of water and remaining 1/2 cup of chicken broth and the bag of vegetables. Bring to a boil, cover and steam. When cooked, pour into bowl with meet.
5. Clean out walk. Add 2 tablespoons of oil. Stirfry garlic for about 2 min. then add meat and vegetables. Add half of the sauce. Thicken the rest of the sauce with cornstarch, and slowly add to the meat mixture until sauce is thickened. Serve with hot steamed rice.