Peas with Onions and Bacon
Super simple Rachael Ray side dish.. can sub sugar snap peas.
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and
- 3 cups frozen peas
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown chopped bacon,about 3 minutes. Add onion to pan and saute another 3 minutes or so until onion is softened. Add peas and reduce heat to medium. Season with salt and pepper and cook peas about 5 minutes. Transfer to shallow bowl and serve.
You'll also love
- Traditional Pork Tamales With Mole... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Paddlefish, White River 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Jackaroo Pork... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Applebee's Perfect Margarita 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Cook's Illustrated Scalloped... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- D's Yams 4/5 (3 Votes)
- French Onion Dip 4/5 (3 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER BACON JAM 4/5 (3 Votes)