Spinach and Egg Noodle Casserole
- 2 10- 12oz pkg frozen spinach
- 1 pound extra wide egg noodles
- 1 TBS EVOO
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 TBS butter
- 2 TBS flour
- 2 c milk
- grated nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 c panko
- 1 c shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 c shredded parm- reg cheese
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Defrost spiniach and wring dry
2. Cook pasta al dente
3. In a medium skiller, heat EVOO, add onion and garlic and cook 8- 10 minutes. Add spinach, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a seperate pan, melt the butter, add flour for roux, whisk in milk, seadon with salt, pepper and nutmeg until thick.
5. In large bowl, whisk a little sauce with egg yolks then return all to sauce and return to low heat.
6. Mix panko, gruyere cheese, parm- reg cheese in seperate bowl.
7. Stir in spinach and sauce into noodles, place in dish and top with panko mixture, broil 3- 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Ground Beef and Twice Bakes Potato... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Herb and Parmesan Potato... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta, Sausage and Bean Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sausage & Tortellini Stew 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon en Croute with Spinach and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Noodles - low fat 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Arugula Salad w/Lemon Vinaigrette 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas 5/5 (1 Votes)