Chicken and Cheese Barbecue
This can be cooked both in the oven or on the barbecue grill.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 tomatoes diced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- barbecue sauce
1. Cook chicken breasts until done; place in a glass baking dish.
2. Brush with barbecue sauce, and bake approximately 5 min.
3. Top with cheese; melt in oven approximately 2 mins.
4. Top with green onion; sprinkle with pepper, and top with chopped tomatoes.
5. Cook an additional 3 to 5 min.