Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1" cubes
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 TBS flour
- 1 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 pkg (16 oz) egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 TBS chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 465mins
1) Place meat, mushrooms, onion and garlic in slow cooker. Add broth, paprika and salt. Cover with lid. Cook onLOW7–8 hrs (or onHIGH5 hrs).
2) Mix sour cream, flour and mustard. stir into ingredients in slow cooker until well blended. Cover and cook onLOW15 mins. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
3) Drain noodles; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
For a more robust flavor:
Brown meat in 2–3TBSoil in large skillet on medium-high heat before adding to the slow cooker.