amazing pot roast
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast , any kind (I used prime cut sirloin because it was the least fat)
- 1 package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup water
- OPTIONAL (red potatoes and carrots and onions)
1.Add the vegetables to the bottom of the crockpot, if desired.
2.Place beef roast in crock pot.
3.Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl with 1 cup of water and sprinkle over the roast.
4. Pour the extra water around the roast, if desired (I did)
5. Cook on low for 7-9 hours.