Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with Yogurt Cucumber Salad
Michael Symon shares one of his favorite daily dinner dishes.
- FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 4 Bone-in Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Sprigs Dill (picked)
- 2 Sprigs Mint (leaves only)
- 1 English cucumber (peeled and sliced into rings)
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for the pan
FOR THE CHICKEN:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Heat olive oil in a grill pan to medium high heat.
Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Sear the chicken on all sides and transfer to oven, cooking until thickest part of the chicken registers 160 degrees F, about 15 minutes.
FOR THE SALAD:
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, lemon juice and zest, dill, and mint until combined.
Whisk in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cucumber and serve alongside the chicken breast.
You'll also love
- Double-chocolate malt-shop... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Barley Mushroom Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ham-potato phyllo bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Summer Tomato, Mozz, and Basil... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef barley soup- Grandmas recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Country chicken with sausage &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tongue Tingling Buffalo Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Green... 4/5 (1 Votes)