Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
This is one of my favorite summertime meals because it doesn’t require the oven and it makes a huge batch which usually leaves us with enough leftovers to give me another night off from making dinner! This is also a perfect dish for taking to potluck dinners. This dish is very versatile – you can add or subtract any veggies you want and it still turns out wonderfully each time.
- 1 package pasta (rotini, bowtie, tri-colored, etc.)
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless, cooked and diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can olives, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tomatoes, chopped.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 package Hidden Valley Fiesta dip mix
Adapted from butterwithasideofbread.com
Cook pasta, drain and cool. Add all of the other ingredients and then mix up the dressing.
Add dressing to the salad and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Right before serving, add in Frito corn chips to taste.