Philadelphia New York Cheesecake
Taste of Home
- 6 graham crackers, crushed (1 cup)
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 5- 8oz. packages philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 can 21oz. cherry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 325. Line a 13x9 pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbsp. sugar and butter, press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. add eggs, one at a time, mixing each in on low just until blended. Pour over crust.
3. Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
* If using a 9inch springform pan, heat oven to 325. Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.