Lobster over Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 BOX Barilla Angel Hair
- 1/3 CUP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 CLOVES Garlic
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- 1 POUND Lobster
- TO TASTE Salt
- TO TASTE Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 3 TABLESPOONS White Wine
- 2 Fresh Plum Tomatoes, Diced, Peeled
- 10 LEAVES Fresh Basil, Chopped
BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; sauté 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
ADD lobster meat to skillet and continue cooking 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
ADD salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Add wine and tomatoes; continue cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in basil.
COOK Angel Hair for 1 minute less than package directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta cooking water.
ADD hot pasta and reserved cooking water to sauce mixture and mix well.
TRANSFER to a serving platter or bowl and serve. Drizzle with additional olive oil if desired.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Salad with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice with Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Tilapia with Brussels Sprouts... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sautéed Escarole with Toasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crsip Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)