Turkey Breast with Orange Sauce
6 qt crock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2-3-lb. boneless, skinless turkey breast
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from fix-itandforget-it.com
Place onions in slow cooker.
Combine garlic, rosemary, and pepper in a small bowl.
Make gashes in turkey, about ¾ of the way through at 2” intervals. Stuff with herb mixture. Place turkey in slow cooker.
Pour juice over turkey.
Cover. Cook on Low 5-6 hours, or until turkey is no longer pink in center.
You'll also love
- Tuna Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham and Pineapple Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Upside-Down Strawberry Shortcake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Breakfast-Week 2-Baked Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Beef with Snow Peas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Loin With Mustard Sauce and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Black Beans,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne with Turkey Ragu 0/5 (0 Votes)