Applebee's Artichoke Spinach Dip
A copycat recipe of Appelebee's popular spinach and artichoke dip. Simple yet savory, this is a great dip that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan and romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pepper (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl, then spread mixture into a small baking dish (8x8 works well).
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Emeril's Banana Bread 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Cake 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Blueberry Bundt Cake with Lemon... 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Pineapple Casserole 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Asiago Chicken Pasta with... 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- Hasselback Maple Pecan Sweet... 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef and Broccoli 4.6/5 (22 Votes)