Applebee's Artichoke Spinach Dip
A copycat recipe of Appelebee's popular spinach and artichoke dip. Simple yet savory, this is a great dip that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan and romano cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pepper (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl, then spread mixture into a small baking dish (8x8 works well).
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Empanadas 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Mashed Potato Cakes 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Bavarian Style Apple Strudel... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Spinach Ricotta Bites 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)