Mac n cheese
- 2 c. elbow macaroni
- 2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Cook elbow macaroni to aldente
2. In a separate sauce pan while pasta is cooking, melt butter and add flour to make a golden roux
3. Slowly add milk and stir until thickened.
4. Add cheese and stir until melted
5. Combine cooked pasta and sauce and put into casserole dish.
6. Saute bread crumbs in melted butter on low heat until lightly browned.
7. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of casserole
8. Bake 30 minutes