Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
- 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2 squares BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 21mins
HEAT oven to 325°F.
MIX wafer crumbs, 1 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and milk with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Blend in dry pudding mixes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 15 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, prepare chocolate curls from white chocolate. (See Tip.)
TOP cheesecake with COOL WHIP and chocolate curls just before serving.