KFC Baked Fried Chicken Tenders
- Mix in a Gallon Size Ziploc or Large Bowl:
- Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 T Season All
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 c. Flour
- 2 tsp. Paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9x13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
Cook for 15 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 15 more minutes, or until cooked through.
You'll also love
- Tom Kha Gai: Thai Coconut Soup... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chili-Lime Snap Peas 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Simple Delicious Turkey Legs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan-Baked Pork Chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts/Thighs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breast With Balsamic... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Herb Butter Chicken Tenders 4/5 (1 Votes)