- 8 oz dry fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp shredded parmesean, divided
- 1/2 lb cooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Fresh whole or finely sliced basil leaves for garnish, optional
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil and garlic in medium saucepan over medium heat until garlic is fragrant. Stir in flour and black pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add evaporated milk and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a gentle boil and thickens slightly. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese until melted. Add srimp and bell pepper; heat for an additional minute or until shrimp are warm.
Toss with pasta. Top with remaining 2 tbsp cheese and basil. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Country chicken with sausage &... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hearty Logger's Chili with Sausage 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chive Butter Sauce for Salmon 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Royale 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta E Cici Soup 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pierpoint Restaurant Maryland Crab... 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- All Day Ravioli Stew Crock Pot 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken & Shrimp Marsala 4/5 (1 Votes)