- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped vidalia onion or sweet onion
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican blend cheese (3 oz.)
- 1/3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese with
- jalepeno peppers ( 1 1/2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tsp. liquid fajita marinade or worcestershire sauce
- baked tortilla chips or tortilla chips
- lime wedges
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
In bowl, combine mayonnaise, onions, cheeses, monterey jack cheese, slasa and fajita marinade; mix well.
Transfer mixture to an ungreased 9" pie plate or 1 quart casserole. Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges. Serve warm with baked tortilla chips. Garnish with lime wedges.
BAKED TORTILLA CHIPS: Cut five 6" flour tortillas into wedges. Place in single layers on ungreased baking sheets. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and crsip. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.