Chipotle Shrimp with Couscous
- 1 1/2 c dry couscous
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 340 g shrimp peeled
- 1 c chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tbsp chipotle hot sauce, preferably Tabasco
- 1/2 c chopped basil
Boil l l/2 c water in a kettle. Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over med-high. Add couscous and toast, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 min. transfer to a medium bowl. Pour boiling water over couscous. Add salt and stir. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit 5 min.
Return pan to med-high. Add oil then shrimp. Cook until shrimp turns pink, 3 to4 min. Add red peppers and hot sauce. Stir until peppers are heated through, about 2 min.
Fluff couscous with a fork. Scoop into bowls. Top couscous with shrimp and sprinkle with basil.
You'll also love
- ONION PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Pecan Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Fajioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Stuffed Shrimp w. Beurre... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Noodles Romanoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef & Broccoli Rabe Penne with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccini Alfredo - Lo Fat 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Soup with Moghrabieh... 0/5 (0 Votes)