Hash Brown Casserole - Ritz Cracker topping
- 2 lb. bag hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 Cup melted margarine, 1 stick
- 1 can cream of chicken sout
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Cooking time 45mins
Thaw potatoes. Combine with melted margarine. Add all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into casserole dish.
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
1/2 stick margarine, melted
mix and sprinkle crushed crackers on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Brown... 0/5 (0 Votes)