Sweet Potatoes with Apples and Cranberries
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes (about 1 - 1 1/4 lbs total) peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium Granny Smith Apple, cored and diced into small (3/4 to 1") pieces
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in Medium or Large Ziploc Zip'n Steam Bag.
Seal bag and shake gently to combine ingredients. Pat ingredients into single layer. Place bag in microwave.
Cook on full power for 8 to 9 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender. If needed, continue microwaving at 30 second intervals until sweet potatoes are tender.
Allow bag to stand for 1 minute before handling. Shake gently to distribute ingredients. Carefully open bag and serve.
You'll also love
- Potatoes au Gratin (Kennedy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fusilli with Fresh Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lipton Oven Roasted Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Lemon Pepper Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Apple Sweet Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)