Chicken and Pasta
Favorite baked pasta dish for the girls.
- 1 pound chicken, cooked
- 1 box bowtie pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package cut frozen broccoli
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 medium fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- note – double amount for full box of pasta
1. Cook pasta 2 min. less than directions.
2. Sprinkle chicken with Montréal chicken seasoning, cook till heated thoroughly, then slice.
3. In sauce pan, heat oil; add onion and celery and cook till soft, about 5 min.
4. Add garlic if desired stir for 1 min. more.
5. Cook broccoli proximately 3 min. in one order cup of chicken
6. In food processor with steel blade, combine broccoli, basil, butter and cream. Pulse to purée. Add Parmesan cheese impulse to blend. Mix broccoli mixture into drained pasta; stir.
7. Cook, stirring, over medium low heat. Add salt and pepper. Serve when heated through and well combined.
You'll also love
- chicken cutlets w pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)