- 1 box (8 oz) uncooked manicotti shells (14 shells)
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 box (10 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic cut spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen® pasta sauce (any flavor)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Cook manicotti as directed on box. Rinse with cool water; drain well.
2 In medium bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups of the Italian cheese blend, the red pepper, ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic and egg.
3 In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce. Spoon ricotta mixture into manicotti; place over sauce in dish. Pour remaining sauce over manicotti.
4 Cover tightly with foil; bake about 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Uncover dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.