hot pepper jelly cream cheese and roasted shrimp
cal - 110
fat - 7g
carbs - 7g
- 20 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp ecoo
- 1/4 ysp each kosher salt and fresk=hly ground pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 2 tbsp hot pepper jelly
- 20 ritz crackers
- 1 tsp paprika for garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives for garnish
heat oven to 400 degrees
toss shrimp in olive oil with salt and pepper. transfer to a roasting dish and cook chrimp for 7-8 minutes. shrimp are done when pink and fir,. set aside to cool then refrigerate.
place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix with wooden spoon to soften. add hot pepper jelly and cut into cream cheese so it is swirled through but not completely mixed in. place a tsp of hot pepper mixture ona ritz cracker. top with a shrimp, garnish with paprika and chives.