Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen strawberries
- 2 3-ounce packages strawberry gelatin dessert mix
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cup crushed pretzels
For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter, and 3 tablespoons of sugar. Press this mixture into a 9x13-inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Fold in the Cool Whip, and spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until well chilled.
In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until serving time.
To serve, cut slices and serve with a dollop of Cool Whip.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)