Lamb Chops with Pomegranate Bulgur
- 1/2 c coarse or medium bulgur
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 6 lamb loin chops
- 3/4 c pomegranate seeds (about 1/2)
- 1/2 c crumbled feta
- 1/2 c chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
Pour bulgur into a medium bowl and cover with 2 cups boiling water. Let stand, covered, until bulgur is tender... 15 to o20 min. Drain well.
Whisk 1/4 c lemon juice with 2 tbsp oil, garlic, oregano and salt in a shallow dish. Add lamb chops and coat well. Marinate at room temperature for 10 min.
Heat a large frying pan over med-high. Add lamb and cook until golden. 3 to 4 min per side for med-rare.
Stir remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice, remaining oil, pomegranate seeds, feta, parsley and lemon zest into bulgur. Serve alongside lamb chops.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pie Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Nut Salad**** 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Double Berry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Chesse Topped Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Roast Pork With Fennel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Marinated Lamb Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brisket with Pomegranate Seeds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Lamb Chops w/ mint butter 0/5 (0 Votes)