So easy for recipes later in the week
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Slather mustard evenly over chicken, then pour teriyaki sauce evenly over all. Sprinkle with bacon bits, then cover with cheese.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 30 minutes.