PARMESAN ACORN SQUASH
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) acorn squash
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 28mins
Adapted from REDBOOK.COM
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with sides with foil. Cut each squash in half and scoop out seeds and strings with a spoon. Cut each squash half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
2.On a plate, toss cheese, breadcrumbs, and cayenne until blended. Brush cut sides of squash wedges with butter, then dip into cheese mixture, just to coat cut sides. Arrange, cut-side down, on prepared baking sheet.
3.Roast 14 minutes; turn wedges to other side. Roast 14 minutes longer, or until squash is tender and lightly golden brown.
You'll also love
- Banana Cream Pie Recipe 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Potato Salad 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Bacon Burgers with Bacon Onion... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin French toast 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Corn for Two 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Apple Cider Quinoa Stuffed Acorn... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Arroz Salvaje relleno Acorn squash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)