PARMESAN ACORN SQUASH
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) acorn squash
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 28mins
Adapted from REDBOOK.COM
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with sides with foil. Cut each squash in half and scoop out seeds and strings with a spoon. Cut each squash half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
2.On a plate, toss cheese, breadcrumbs, and cayenne until blended. Brush cut sides of squash wedges with butter, then dip into cheese mixture, just to coat cut sides. Arrange, cut-side down, on prepared baking sheet.
3.Roast 14 minutes; turn wedges to other side. Roast 14 minutes longer, or until squash is tender and lightly golden brown.
You'll also love
- Bacon & Egg Potato Salad 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- OATMEAL COCONUT CHOCOLATE CHIP... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pesto Caprese Potato Salad 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dream Cake with Cinnamon... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken Corn Chowder from Boma in... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Corn Dog Casserole 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Acorn Squash Fries 4.1/5 (60 Votes)
- Mashed Acorn Squash with Apples 4.7/5 (6 Votes)