Lemon Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes
- 8 to 10 medium red or white potatoes, rinsed and cut into quarters
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and position a rack in the bottom third of the oven.
Put the potatoes in a roasting pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir to cover the potatoes with oil. Pour the lemon juice over and stir again. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste (I use about a teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper) and stir again.
On the bottom rack of the oven, roast the potatoes for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the artichoke hearts. Roast for another 20 to 30 minutes (stirring after 15 minutes until the artichoke hearts edges are beginning to brown and the potatoes are nicely browned on the outside.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Peppers Stuffed w/... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken cutlet with mushroom soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Schmidt's Apple Kuchen 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Miss Susan's Pineapple Sheet Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brett's Pan Roasted Garlic and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cupcake Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Luscious Lemon and Lime Water 0/5 (0 Votes)