One Pan BBQ Chicken or Ribs with Potatoes and Carrots
So easy and moist. Really delicious with the vegetables cooked in with the BBQ.
- Very forgiving recipe, you can add more or less ingredients, depending on the size dish you need.
- 3 lbs of chicken pieces (your choice) or Country style ribs
- 6 to 8 potatoes, peeled (more if needed for larger group)
- I leave my potatoes whole.
- 1 lb pkg of carrots, peeled, can leave whole.
- 2 large onions, whole or cut in half or quartered
- 2 bottles of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 empty BBQ bottles filled with water and sloshed around to release left in BBQ sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place chicken or ribs in large roasting pan, add all vegetables and salt and pepper.
Pour BBQ sauce evenly over all, then pour in the 2 bottles of water.
Cover with aluminum foil completely.
Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, reduce heat to 300 for about 1 hour, reduce heat to 275 for another hour or two. I usually let mine cook most of the afternoon til supper time. Serve with sauce from pan.