CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES-WW MINI'S
1 point per cookie.
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 2 TSP canola oil (or other health oil)
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar, dark variety
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 1/8 TSP table salt
- 1 Large egg white
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 TSP baking soda
- 3 oz semi sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil, and brown sugar.
3. Add vanilla, salt, and egg white. Mix throughly to combine.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda then stir into batter.
5. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and stir to evenly distribute.
5. Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto a non-stick cookie sheets leaving a small amount of space between each cookie.
6. Bake cookies until golden brown around the edges, about 4-6 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Yields 2 cookies per serving.