Tuna N Noodles Italiano
Creamy casserole, easy to make
- Approximately 3 cups of extra wide egg noodles(or any type desired)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can tuna - drained
- 1 4oz can mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
Hea oven to 375 degrees.
Cook noodles 8 minutes. Combine soup, sour cream, onions, cheese, tuna, mushrooms and olives
Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach-Stuffed Shells Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut Alyeska 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Soup with Moghrabieh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HOT CRABBIES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet Pasta Roma 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna in Panka Spicy Coat 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pot Roast Over Noodles (crock pot) 0/5 (0 Votes)