Gingered beef with broccoli and stir-fry sauce
- 3/4 lb boneless beef sirloin for stir-fry
- 3 tblsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 lb broccoli crowns
- 1 sweet red pepper, 1 inch pieces
- 3 oz snow peas
- 2 tblsp vegetable oil
- 1 tblsp minced ginger root
- 3/4 stir-fry sauce
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
Place beef in small bowl. Pour in water, 1 tblsp at a time, working in with hands until water is absorbed. Sprinkle cornstarch over beef and work in with hands to coat.
Blanch broccoli, red pepper, and peas, 2-3 min. in large pot of boiling salted water. Drain; transfer to bowl of ice water. Drain and set aside.
Heat wok or large skillet on high about 2 min. Add vegetable oil; swirl to coat pan.
Add ginger and beef; stir fry 2-3 min., until beef browns.
Add sauce; stir-fry 2 min. Add broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, and snow peas; stir fry to heat through, 30 secs.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash and Vanilla... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken and Spinach Tortellini Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spicy dr pepper shredded pork 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Ragu with Spaghetti Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower/Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli-Cheddar Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)