Chicken Garlic Pizza
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from allrecipies.com
1.Place the chicken breast in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until no longer pink, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly, then cut into strips.
2.Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter with garlic, onion and basil. Pour into a chilled dish to cool, and refrigerate until set.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4.Roll out the pizza dough, place onto a pizza pan or other baking sheet, and spread the herb butter over the surface using the back of a spoon. Arrange chicken on top, then dot with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato slices, cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
5.Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until crust is browned and center is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 230 | Total Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 30mg