Seven Point Spread
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeño peppers for nachos, drained, chopped
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 2 green onions, sliced
- RITZ Crackers
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of 1-qt. microwaveable bowl; top with layers of peppers, chicken and shredded cheese.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.
TOP with layers of sour cream, salsa and onions. Serve with crackers.