Slow Cooker Mustard Barbecued Pork
- 1/3 C firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 1 (4-5 lb) Bone In Pork Shoulder Roast
- 1 C Yellow Mustard
- 1/3 C Honey
- 1/4 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 560mins
1. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Rub mixture over meat; place in lightly greased 6 qt slow cooker.
2. Whisk together mustard and next 3 ingredients. Pour mustard mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours) or until meat shreds easily with fork. Let stand 15 minutes. Shred pork with a fork, stir until sauce in incorporated.