Strawberry Summer Salad w/Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 16 oz fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups cubed grilled chicken breast (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Chopped candied walnut or almond pieces
- Goat cheese
Make dressing by whisking together the yogurt, sugar, and vinegar in a small bowl.
Stir in the poppy seeds and set aside.
Rinse the spinach and toss in large bowl with onion.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat
Add the strawberries and any optional ingredients and lightly toss again.