Creamy Corn & Turkey Soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 red pepper, chopped, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 can (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
COOK onions and half the red peppers in butter in large saucepan on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
ADD cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 4 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Stir in turkey, corn, broth and milk.
COOK 5 min. or until soup is heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve topped with remaining red peppers and black pepper.