Easy Potato Salad
- 5 or 6 medium sized potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 small sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish (I prefer dill, but you can use sweet, too)
* 1. Peel and cut potatoes in 3/4 inch cubes.
* 2. Boil potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
* 3. Drain potatoes.
* 4. Dice onion and chop eggs.
* 5. Combine the mustard, mayo, and relish.
* 6. In a large bowl combine potatoes, eggs, onions, and dressing and lightly toss to coat. Enjoy warm or chilled.