Tilapia with Red Pepper and Pecans
- 1 lb. Tilapia
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 large red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1 small lime
- chopped green onions, 3-4, greens and white
Dip eacn piece of fish into the 1/3 cup flour. Melt 3 Tablespoons of butter into a large pan. Saute fish until brown, turn ond brown other side. Remove from pan.
Clean pan with paper towel and add remaining 3 Tablespoon butter. Add brown sugar, cook till disolved add red pepper strips, pecans, and cayenne pepper. Cook 3-4 min until pepper strips are cooked. Remove from heat add juice of lime and spon over fish. Add chopped green onions. If you do not like green onions it is also delicious without.
Easy and delicious.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)